School Holiday Program
Holidays are just around the corner and we are crazy busy planning for the holidays.
What do you need to know?
- Drop Off starts from 8am
- Pick up is 5:30pm
Days of Availability
- The Holiday Program runs on a Tuesday, Wednesday and a Friday
Lunch and snacks
- We can provide lunch for $8 – wrap, fruit and juice. The wrap has meat and salad in it. Other arrangements can be made but we prefer to not provide unhealthy food to children at our programmes.
- The children will cook something delicious during the day and get to eat that for their snack.
About Our Carers
- Carers are all police checked and first aid certified
Ages of the Children
- All ages are most welcome from Kinder through to Grade 10.
What do they need to bring?
- If you are providing them with lunch you need to supply their lunch for them
- During summer holiday programmes you need to pack clothes for wet games
- Contact numbers
- Any information about any medical conditions that they might have